National Careers Service
The National Careers Service website offers lots of advice and support when ‘Getting a Job’.
This is a good place to start your journey to the working world.
Take a look now.
- Find job vacancies
- Make the most of virtual job fairs
- Networking to find a job
- How to write a CV
- How to write a cover letter
- Filling in an application form
- Interview tips
- Common interview questions
- Phone interviews
- Video interviews
- Create a LinkedIn profile
- How to prepare of psychometric tests
Norfolk’s HelpYouChoose website has a really informative ‘Successful Job Hunting’ section.
A good place to start offering help and advice about a variety of application matters.
Get your applications off to a positive start by taking a look now.
- Looking for vacancies
- Selling yourself
- Preparing a CV
- Filling in application forms
- Writing covering letters
- Using social media for job hunting
- Making a phone call
- Preparing for an interview
- How to act at an interview
- How to manage video interviews
- Creating a suitable email address